The walking tutor includes a range of features and has a safe working load of 180kg. It is suitable for institutions, rental and domestic use.
- New aluminuim oval tube frame construction.
- For institutions, rental or domestic use.
- Safe working load of 180kg, Australian standards certified.
- Fitted with new “light touch” hand brakes with a lock brake mechanism.
- The frame is widened between the rear wheels for maximum walking space.
- The Gutter arm walker is foldable for transportation.
- The oval tube provides a directional height adjustment function (Press button adjustment).
- The handles bars are multi adjustable for angle and fore/aft function.
- Hand grips
- swivel angle adjustable
- Soft polyurethane gutter armrests
- Padded vinyl cover for user’s safety
- Press button directional height adjustment system
- Rear frame widened for maximum walking space
- Directional rear wheels fitted with a brake system
- Large indoor/outdoor wheels fitted in a “U” shape fork
- oval tube frame
- heavy duty
- Light touch brake are suitable for arthritis sufferers and weak hand grip
- Handle bars
- fore and aft adjustable